(1) Do not directly pull out the battery when the Quadcopter is switched on as it may damage the power supply connector .
(2) For long term storage, discharge the battery to 40%-50% power , and store in a specified battery box. Discharge/charge the battery once every three months to
maintain battery life.
(3) Replace the battery after it has been discharged over 300 times. Completely discharge a battery prior to disposal.
(4) Replace the battery if your current battery swells up or is damaged in any way , to avoid fire and explosion.
(5) Do not charge expanded or damaged batteries.
(6) Pay attention while charging batteries to prevent accidents. Always charge batteries on a non-flammable surface, and never near any flammable materials.
(7) Battery safety is extremely important. Please refer to Disclaimer for more precautions.